Posted: 08 Sep 2016 05:02 AM PDT
There are many websites that authors, book promoters and marketers, literary agents and book publishers should be familiar with or aware of. Here are 63 you may want to look at:
Of course, bookmark my blog – www.bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.com.
- The Adventures of Boots: The Giant Snowball (Revised, Republished, Second Edition)
- The Adventures of Boots: The Christmas Surprise
- A Porpoise for Cara
- S.T.O.P. Bullying
- My Daddy is a Star
- Chilly Willy the Hoodie Wearing Bully
- A Legend Among Us
- Guest blogging on Deanie Humphrys Dunne's site tod...
- Introducing Author Jennifer Young
- Interview with Amberly Kristen Clowe (Krissy Clowe...
- Interview with Judy Nickles
- My media page
- More pictures from Petit Jean State Park
- PETIT JEAN STATE PARK ~ ARKANSAS
- Tips for Independent Authors
- Tips for authors
- Interesting Articles
Thursday, September 8, 2016
Thursday, September 1, 2016
BookMarketingBuzzBlog: How To Get Reviewed By The New York Times: Okay, every author would love to say they were on Oprah, Today Show, and reviewed in The New York Times . Well, maybe an author from 200...
BookMarketingBuzzBlog: Is It Time To Throw Your Book In The Garbage?: What To Do With An Unpublished Manuscript The unpublished book. There must be millions of manuscripts that sit in a desk drawer, o...