Bullying is a great problem and seems to be getting worse. Do you know a bully? Have you ever been bullied or have you been a bully.? Did you know that 70% of school age children report some form of bullying, with verbal being the most prevalent, and a stunning 14% of bullying among students are violent cases? A huge percentage of students miss school everyday because they are afraid because of bullying.
Check out my newest book, a narrative about young lad who was a big time bully.
- The Adventures of Boots: The Giant Snowball (Revised, Republished, Second Edition)
- The Adventures of Boots: The Christmas Surprise
- A Porpoise for Cara
- S.T.O.P. Bullying
- My Daddy is a Star
- Chilly Willy the Hoodie Wearing Bully
- A Legend Among Us
- Sanaa: The Golden Princess
- Guest blogging on Deanie Humphrys Dunne's site tod...
- Introducing Author Jennifer Young
- Interview with Amberly Kristen Clowe (Krissy Clowe...
- Interview with Judy Nickles
- My media page
- More pictures from Petit Jean State Park
- PETIT JEAN STATE PARK ~ ARKANSAS
- Tips for Independent Authors
- Tips for authors
- Interesting Articles