I missed yesterday so I'm doubling up. Power outages everywhere.
The banjo originated in Africa and up until the 1800s was considered an instrument only played by blacks.
Jack Johnson (1878 – 1946), the first African–American heavyweight champion, patented a wrench in 1922.
Engineer David Crosthwait, Jr.
held 39 U.S. patents and 80 international patents pertaining to
heating, refrigeration, temperature regulation and pump processes.
- The Adventures of Boots: The Giant Snowball (Revised, Republished, Second Edition)
- The Adventures of Boots: The Christmas Surprise
- A Porpoise for Cara
- S.T.O.P. Bullying
- My Daddy is a Star
- Chilly Willy the Hoodie Wearing Bully
- A Legend Among Us
- Guest blogging on Deanie Humphrys Dunne's site tod...
- Introducing Author Jennifer Young
- Interview with Amberly Kristen Clowe (Krissy Clowe...
- Interview with Judy Nickles
- My media page
- More pictures from Petit Jean State Park
- PETIT JEAN STATE PARK ~ ARKANSAS
- Tips for Independent Authors
- Tips for authors
- Interesting Articles