- The Adventures of Boots: The Giant Snowball (Revised, Republished, Second Edition)
- The Adventures of Boots: The Christmas Surprise
- A Porpoise for Cara
- S.T.O.P. Bullying
- My Daddy is a Star
- Chilly Willy the Hoodie Wearing Bully
- A Legend Among Us
- Guest blogging on Deanie Humphrys Dunne's site tod...
- Introducing Author Jennifer Young
- Interview with Amberly Kristen Clowe (Krissy Clowe...
- Interview with Judy Nickles
- My media page
- More pictures from Petit Jean State Park
- PETIT JEAN STATE PARK ~ ARKANSAS
- Tips for Independent Authors
- Tips for authors
- Interesting Articles
Sunday, February 16, 2014
Did you know?
Thomas Jennings was the first African American to receive a patent, on March 3, 1821 (U.S. patent3306x). Thomas Jennings' patent was for a dry-cleaning process called "dry scouring". The first money Thomas Jennings earned from his patent was spent on the legal fees (my polite way of saying enough money to purchase) necessary to liberate his family out of slavery and support the abolitionist cause.